Wanna know the key to happiness? It’s actually pretty simple. You need to figure out who you are and what you like. And then you need to create a life that is in alignment with what you have discovered about yourself.
I know, I know… This sounds simple in theory, but when you actually get down to it, it can be pretty overwhelming. Figuring out what you want in life is easier said than done. Sometimes the real you is buried under many layers of “should be’s”. What society says you should be. What friends and family say you should be. Even what you yourself say you should be. It can be tough to uncover the authentic you from underneath those layers.
Here are some articles I have written that might be helpful to you in the process:
How To Figure Out What You Want In Life
- How To Find Out Your Personality Type
- How To Make Your Brain Happy Based On Your Personality Type
- How To Deal With Your Biggest Weakness Based On Your Personality Type
- The Books That Put Me On The Right Path In Life
- How To Figure Out What To Be When You Grow Up – As A Grown-Up
- The Single Most Helpful Exercise For Figuring Out What You Should Do With Your Life
- How To Choose The Right Career As An Introvert: 5 Factors You Should Not Ignore
LETTING GO OF THE “SHOULDS”
- How To Find Your Authentic Self When You’ve Lost Yourself In Pleasing Others
- Don’t Let This One Thing Block Your Happiness
- How To Stop Caring What Others Think
I hope you find something here that helps! 🙂