Anxiety Planner (Free Printables)
So “anxiety planner” sounds a bit off, right? It’s like you’re planning on being anxious. Which I know you’re not. 🙂
I had to use the “anxiety planner” title for this post, because that’s what people search for, but what I’m actually sharing with you today is a Calm Planner. Sounds a lot better, right?
The Calm Planner consists of a bunch of printables that you can use to organize your efforts to bring more calm into your life. Here’s what’s included:
- Step-by-step for scheduling a calm life.
- Weekly plan printable, with space to map out your meals, exercise sessions, and calm time.
- Daily time blocking printable, with prompts for morning and evening review.
- A list of ideas for “calm time”.
- A list of ideas for calm habits to track.
- A habit tracker printable.
- A “calm” tracker to record and keep track of your anxiety levels.
(For those of you who already own Conquer Your Anxiety, this will be a great complement to help you schedule and keep track of all the changes you are implementing!)
Want Your Free Anxiety Planner?
To get this pack of anxiety printables, just enter your email address below and then go check your email to retrieve your download. 🙂
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: