All The Resources You Need To Kick Life’s Ass As An Introvert
Don’t you feel lonely living in your own little world?
Don’t you feel powerless living in other people’s worlds?
This quote by F.G. is my very favorite quote about introverts. We can create our own little worlds and exist in them quite happily if we feel empowered to do so.
But sometimes society’s pressure to act against our character makes it a bit of a struggle to get there. On this page, I wanted to share some resources that you might find helpful if your own little world is not quite within your reach yet.
INTROVERT ARTICLES FROM SOLUTIONS TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
How To Take Care Of Yourself As An Introvert
- Feel Weird Being An Introvert? 5 Ways To Embrace It
- Introvert Recharge: What You Need To Know
- 5 Reasons To Let Go Of The Guilt When You Need Alone Time
- How To Choose The Right Career As An Introvert: 5 Factors You Should Not Ignore
- How To Make Better Decisions As An Introvert
- How To Become A Writer When You Are A Shy Introvert
How To Manage Relationships With Extraverts
- 7 Secrets To A Successful Introvert-Extravert Marriage
- 10 Survival Tips For Introvert Parents Of Extravert Kids
- 7 Ways To Carve Out Alone Time As An Introvert Parent
- 10 Things Introverts Wish Extraverts Would Understand
- How To Find Your Tribe When You’re An Introvert
- What To Do When You Feel Like You Don’t Belong
- 3 Steps To Overcome The Feeling That Nobody Understands You
What Kind Of An Introvert Are You?
Are You A Highly Sensitive Person As Well?
- Highly Sensitive Person Or Anxiety? How To Tell The Difference
- How To Manage Overstimulation: 17 Tips For Highly Sensitive People
- Highly Sensitive Person: Here’s The Greatest Gift You Can Give Yourself
- 29 Ways To Prevent Headaches For Highly Sensitive People
- Highly Sensitive People And Depression: What You Need To Know
- Highly Sensitive People And Antidepressants: What You Need To Know
- Empaths & HSPs: How To Protect Your Energy
- Documentaries, TED-Talks, and Podcasts About Highly Sensitive People
MY FAVORITE BOOKS ABOUT INTROVERTS
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- The Introvert Advantage: How Quiet People Can Thrive in an Extrovert World by Marti Olsen Laney
- Conquer Your Anxiety For Introverts And Highly Sensitive People by Me. 🙂 Yes, I created this eBook bundle to help introverts and HSPs implement basic self care strategies, create a tranquil lifestyle, and learn to process fears and worries so that they never get out of control.