Thank you so much for stopping by Solutions To All Your Problems!
Do you happen to be an introvert or a highly sensitive person seeking life improvement advice?
Good, you’re in the right place.
My name is Anni and I’m a highly sensitive introvert too. This website is where I share solutions that have worked for me with the hope that some of them might work for you too.
And what makes me qualified to dole out life advice to my fellow introverts and sensitives?
Well, I’m uniquely qualified to help you create your best life, not because I managed to make my own life perfect in every possible way, but because I managed to screw it up in every possible way and then figure out how to turn things around.
I know what it’s like to be anxious and stressed out to the max.
I know what it’s like to feel exhausted just from living “normal” life.
I know what it’s like when your work and the people in your life are not a good match for your personality.
I know what it’s like when the world constantly pressures you to be more and do more and all you want is to just close the door.
I get it.
And because I’ve been there myself, I know exactly what it takes to get out.
My life eventually got to feeling SO bad that I had no choice but to do something about it.
So I did.
Not overnight, mind you. But over many years of trial and error, I figured out how to make life feel better. I read hundreds of self help and personal development books. I took courses and listened to podcasts.
And I experimented.
I figured out what worked and what didn’t.
And slowly I inched myself into a life that I’m actually excited to be in.
If that sounds too good to be true, let me emphasize that my life is still not perfect. Far from it. I don’t have it all figured out. My kitchen sink is perpetually overflowing in dirty dishes. I wear my hair in Pippi Longstocking braids even though I’m 40+ years old just because I can never seem to get around to doing anything about it. I get tired and overwhelmed and scared. I still have days when I’m a total mess.
But MOST days I do have my shit together. At least when it comes to things that matter. I love my work. I love spending time with my family. I have more energy than I know what to do with. And I don’t know what the future holds, but I look forward to it with excitement rather than dread.
Yes, it’s possible! And you can have it too!
On this website, I share everything I’ve figured out about how to create a life you actually like as an introvert or highly sensitive person. More specifically, my mission is to help introverts and highly sensitive people GET CALM and GET ON THE RIGHT PATH IN LIFE using the methods that worked for me in my own life.
Here’s how I can help you.
- If you struggle to get through the day without ugly-cry episodes, please start by exploring my articles about anxiety and depression.
- Then download your free Calm Planner to help organize your efforts to bring more peace into your life.
- You might also be interested in the Conquer Your Anxiety eBook Bundle – a step-by-step program for implementing anxiety-squashing lifestyle changes.
GET ON THE RIGHT PATH IN LIFE
- One crucial mistake I used to repeat was trying to mold my introvert highly sensitive self to fit a lifestyle designed for extraverts and non-sensitives. Don’t make this mistake! Instead, check out all my articles about how to truly thrive as an introvert or highly sensitive person.
- And let’s not forget that you are much more than just an introvert or highly sensitive person. So go deeper with self discovery. Fully explore your authentic self, and then change your life, including your relationships and career, to match.
- Finally, you might want to download the 10 Principles Of Intentional Living to keep you on the right track. It’s another freebie!
Just in case you are into alphabetical lists (like me!), here are the contents of this website listed again in a more orderly fashion:
And one more thing…
I love hearing from you! I know that’s a somewhat unexpected exclamation given the whole introvert thing, but as long as you don’t call me on the phone, I do REALLY want to hear from you. 😉 If there is a problem you’d like to read an article about or if you have further questions about a topic I have already touched, please send me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of one of the articles. Long, rambling comments are highly encouraged! 🙂
P.S. To keep in touch and to have all new articles delivered straight to your email inbox, sign up here: