Hey there! I think it’s pretty awesome you decided to stop by and I hope you end up finding some helpful articles here.
Do you happen to like bordering-on-uncomfortable honesty, deep and meaningful discussion, and the hope of a less sucky tomorrow?
Good, you’re in the right place.
I have divided the articles here into seven categories:
- Mental Wellness – how to live with yourself with more joy and fewer ugly cry episodes
- Physical Wellness – how to feel kick-ass good in your body
- Introvert Life – how to thrive as an introvert
- Work And Life Goals – how to make a living and make all your dreams come true
- Relationships – how to live with your people with more harmony and less hostility
- Kids – how to do your best as a parent without losing yourself in the process
- Household – how to organize and manage your casa
What makes me qualified to dole out advice in these areas? Ummm… Nothing and everything.
I’m not perfect. I don’t have it all figured out. I wear my hair in Pippi Longstocking braids even though I’m 40 years old just because I can never seem to get around to doing anything about it. I get tired and overwhelmed and scared. Some days I’m a total mess. Other days I can halfway keep it together.
I have managed to figure a few things out, and when I do, I like to share it here. You should see me as a friend who has personally struggled with every issue discussed here, sharing what has worked for me. Maybe some of the same tools will work for you.
And since we are meeting for the first time, let me also tell you that I grew up in Finland (weird, right?), but I’ve lived in the US for all of my adult life. I’m a wife to the most patient man in the history of the universe and a mother to three kids collectively nicknamed the Hurricanes.
I love running in the woods, cliffhangers, blueberries, and the sound of silence. I’m into long to-do lists, fixer uppers, and cold beers on warm summer nights.
I also love hearing from you. If there is a problem you’d like to read an article about or further questions about a topic I have already touched, please send me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of one of the articles. Long, rambling comments are highly encouraged! 🙂
P.S. To have all new articles delivered straight to your email inbox, sign up here: